2. Robert N

New to Mini Bike Ownership

Thanks Charles S!
  3. Robert N

Another view. You were right about the photos, Manchester1
  4. Robert N

Scrub Brake Pedal Pad

Thanks everyone, for the input. The Auto Zone one worked great!
  5. Robert N

Finally got it put back together! (But my photos still upload rotated!?!)
  6. Robert N

Rear Fender for 1971 Bird

Thanks 400nitro. I'll check it out.
  7. Robert N

Scrub Brake Pedal Pad

Thanks chipper and mrpat. I'll pick one up!
  8. Robert N

Scrub Brake Pedal Pad

I need the rubber foot pad for the scrub brake on my 1971 Bird. Anyone have one, or know what fits?
  9. Robert N

Thanks, Skipjaz, I really need a rear one, but maybe I could modify it to work. Can you post a photo? And how much, shipped? Thanks, Robert
  10. Robert N

Decals

Thanks Marcus! That will help cfh with the reproduction for sure!
  11. Robert N

Decals

I have seen a good photo of another bike with that decal, but I can't remember where! The photo I posted with it still attached to the chain guard shows printing on the upper left "Soaring With _ _ _ _" I can't make out the third word. Otherwise, I believe the background should be smooth and...
  12. Robert N

Mine has a place where it bolts on. And I imagine shipping a frame is a bit spendy?:shrug:
  13. Robert N

Need a rear fender for my 1971 Bird. I believe it's about the same as the front one?
  14. Robert N

Decals

cfh, here is the scan and a photo of the decal before removal.
  15. Robert N

Decals

I do have a scanner. I'll get it scanned later today and see how that works. If the scan isn't good enough quality, I'll get your mailing address and send it. Do I need to email you the scan, or post it to this thread?
  16. Robert N

Decals

cfh, I'd be more than happy to send you what I have of the original Bird decal to see if you can use it as a template.
  17. Robert N

Decals

Manchester1, that looks just like my seat should look like! Right down to the color combination.
  18. Robert N

Decals

Chipper, mine came without anything on the forks. I was advised it is a Golden Pinto, but why does it say Foremost on the decal?
  19. Robert N

Decals

CFH, Do you recreate the originals, or find a nice original and copy it? I think I have a good photo of the chain guard decal, but the decal was damaged during removal. Actually, the close up photo above is the best photo I have.
  20. Robert N

Decals

Does anyone know where I can get an original decal reproduced? I have most of the original Bird decal from the chain guard, and would like to not leave the chain guard blank. Thank you.