Search results

1. M

Can anyone help with this?

I guess to me looking at it in person it seems too well built to be built by someone in there garage. Maybe I'm wrong. I haven't even had luck figuring out what kind of PTO is bolted to the motor. Anytime I show pictures of it to the antique Briggs guys I get puzzled looks. It definitely draws...
  2. M

Still zero luck figuring out what this thing is.
  3. M

Unknown Mini Bike for Sale

I’m selling my mini bike that I recently bought. It has a Briggs NR6 which is a 1950ish motor I believe. It’s very unique with the plunger rear suspension and springer front end. The engine runs and it goes into gear. The only info I could find on it was a picture of the same mini bike but...
  4. M

There are a few places I found that do sell parts for the old Briggs. I can’t find any info at all on the transmission. It engages more like a PTO. You basically need to get this thing rolling then engage it. If not then it just stalls out. I’m just wondering if I should take it apart since it...
  5. M

One thing I did notice though is the front fender is fiberglass or some sort of hard plastic. The rear fender is metal.
  6. M

Also here are the only 2 pictures I can find online of the same bike. But no info about the bike were with the pictures.
  7. M

It seems to only have one gear in forward. The carb is stock to the Briggs but it’s missing the air cleaner. I think they used some sort of oil bath type of filter.
  8. M

Well I did find an unanswered forum post somewhere online asking about the same exact bike but no one knew what it was. The bike on that post was yellow and sure enough under the paint on my bike it’s yellow. So it seems like there were a few of these things made. Just unsure who the manufacturer is
  9. M

I bought it from someone not really knowing much about it. The engine runs great. It’s kinda sketchy trying to get sucker in gear though.
  10. M

Can someone help me identify this bike? I know the engine is a 1952 Briggs NR6 and it has a transmission on it. The transmission slips pretty bad at high rpms.