Search results

1. ItchyFerret

Funky Crank

Hey Guys, What is this, and what is my best path forward clutch-wise? Thanks
  2. ItchyFerret

Craftsman Mystery Engine

Hey Guys, I was able to get this thing running, but my build has hit a snag. There is not a lot of coverage on the actual installation of the throttle control assembly (p/n 730136A), so I figured it would be a straightforward job. However when I started to attempt the install, I found one...
  3. ItchyFerret

New Member - Manco Thunderbird

Hey Folks, I’m brand new to the hobby and just picked up a Manco Thunderbird, or rather a roller (missing some hardware) and a project H35. My goal for this bike is not very ambitious at all – get it running by Memorial Day. This will not be as easy as it sounds as I live in an apartment...
  4. ItchyFerret

Craftsman Mystery Engine

Markus, I'll let you know if I ever pull it apart. Thanks!
  5. ItchyFerret

Craftsman Mystery Engine

I swear I checked Google first! Checked again and was able to find one this time, but came away with 45048G. Super weird. Thanks again, man. I'm really looking forward to getting this thing running and onto my Thunderbird.
  6. ItchyFerret

Craftsman Mystery Engine

Thanks, Dave! Where did that exhaust come from? I'm realizing there are not a lot of options for the side poppers. How were you able to find the Tec model #? I couldn't find squat...
  7. ItchyFerret

Craftsman Mystery Engine

Hey Folks, I just picked up an old Craftsman engine (grey one on the left). Pretty sure it’s an H35 (side-popper), but I can’t find any Tecumseh crossover for this model (143-584132). Stamping makes me think it’s from either ‘69 (nice), or '81. I am completely new to mini-bikes, and small...