Search results

1. P

H50 with Mikuni carb setup

I've looked at those throttle assemblies, but I already have a throttle cable that's ready for a slide carb, not to mention those plates are the same or double the price of the 16mm carb. Only thing I have to worry about is that adapter. My harbor freight welder kinda sucks, but I think I could...
  2. P

Couldn't i just jet it out? I'm not looking for huge power, just something that works
  3. P

That was the first thing that came up on Google when I searched this topic. Awesome guide! I saw you recommended for an 80cc honda engine on there. Do you know if that'll bolt right up to this engine or am I going to need a custom fabbed intake? The stock intake manifold on it right now has a...
  4. P

Alright good to know. What slide carbs have you ran with these? I'm familiar with mikunis so thats my first insight, but im not picky as long as I can bolt it up and its tunable
  5. P

Is there any other carb i could put on it that wouldn't be as powerful as a mikuni? Trying to avoid doing engine internals
  6. P

Whats the difference between h and hs?
  7. P

Hello! This is (I think) a Tecumseh H50 off of a snowblower (if I'm wrong please correct me). I'm working on getting a throttle linkage set up on it and after doing a little bit of thinking and testing I want to do something different with the throttle setup. Has anyone put a Mikuni carb on one...
  8. P

CVT for predator 212

Thank You!
  9. P

Upgrading to a vm22-133 round slide mikuni

Had the exact same concern when I bought one of these carbs. The main jet goes into the bowl. Unscrew your drain plug all the way and take it out and you will find the main jet. Make sure u put that o ring jet back in. (Its not actually a jet)
  10. P

Throttle not working/choke moves bike

Make sure the throttle connection bracket pivot nut is loose
  11. P

should i buil the stock clone motor or build a gx160?

If you have a predator 212 or other clone I'd build that. Parts are readily available and if you blow it up it's cheap to fix
  12. P

CVT for predator 212

Hi, I want to put a CVT (commonly referred to as a torque converter). I found this cheap one on ebay for 50$: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=153872529342 Has anyone ever used this one? It seems like a really good price, but...
  13. P

What is it? Mini chopper

Thanks!
  14. P

What is it? Mini chopper

Hi, I just picked this up for what I think is a pretty sweet deal. Not sure what it is so I was hoping someone knew. I know the seat, tank, and motor aren't original. I got it from a guy who liked ruttmans and it kinda looks like my other Ruttman but with a different fork welded on
  15. P

Mikuni 22mm choke issue

I have a genuine carb. I see what you mean though by running it half way. If there a way to stop the detente from detenting (if that's even a word)
  16. P

Adjustable carburetor for predator 212???

Both of those carbs are exactly the same, and are the stock carbs that come on a 212. If you really want to play around with the tune get a mikuni 22mm carb. You can get the more expensive genuine one or the cheaper chinese one and honestly they're the same. Only thing to be careful of is if you...
  17. P

Mikuni 22mm choke issue

Hello, I'm currently going through the process of tuning my new mikuni carb for my 212. Whenever I turn the choke on the bike runs really fast, which I'm guessing is an excess of fuel, which I want (because that's how mikuni choke is by adding fuel), but dont want because its adding waaaaay to...
  18. P

Predator 212 backfire help

It's probably running a little bit lean because you've put a high flow intake. You can try drilling out the jet or get a larger jet or try tuning your fuel screw, but I wouldnt recommend that unless you really know how a carburetor and air fuel mixtures work. For now the backfire wont hurt...
  19. P

Brake Shoe identification

Did a little more digging found out it is a baja motorsports ht-65
  20. P

Brake Shoe identification

I think you're right