Search results

1. P

H50 with Mikuni carb setup

Hello! This is (I think) a Tecumseh H50 off of a snowblower (if I'm wrong please correct me). I'm working on getting a throttle linkage set up on it and after doing a little bit of thinking and testing I want to do something different with the throttle setup. Has anyone put a Mikuni carb on one...
  2. P

CVT for predator 212

Hi, I want to put a CVT (commonly referred to as a torque converter). I found this cheap one on ebay for 50$: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=153872529342 Has anyone ever used this one? It seems like a really good price, but...
  3. P

What is it? Mini chopper

Hi, I just picked this up for what I think is a pretty sweet deal. Not sure what it is so I was hoping someone knew. I know the seat, tank, and motor aren't original. I got it from a guy who liked ruttmans and it kinda looks like my other Ruttman but with a different fork welded on
  4. P

Mikuni 22mm choke issue

Hello, I'm currently going through the process of tuning my new mikuni carb for my 212. Whenever I turn the choke on the bike runs really fast, which I'm guessing is an excess of fuel, which I want (because that's how mikuni choke is by adding fuel), but dont want because its adding waaaaay to...
  5. P

Brake Shoe identification

I have no idea what type of minibike this is. The rear brake is going out on it though and I was hoping someone might know what kind of brake shoes I need and where I can buy them