Search results

1. M

Help... revs high on start up 196cc Coleman ct200

Yea I’ll try to continue to adjust it. I took out my jets and they say 30 and 12.5 on them. I ordered they gopowersports and they supplied an additional set of jets as well
  2. M

Haha already been testing it with chain... otherwise it would just keep taking off on me. It’s def something with this mikuni carb was wondering maybe it has something to do with the governor linkage? Because right now it’s just hanging there not attached
  3. M

Yea it’s currently off. I though of that yesterday to eliminate any throttle cable crap
  4. M

Yea... it dies if that plunger is up
  5. M

Yea the enricher actually kills the engine if switched to the (lever up,plunger down) position. It’ll only run if the (lever down, plunger up)
  6. M

Oh and yes the needle makes it into the brass jet
  7. M

Hey thanks for a response! Yea slide is good. I got the angled bit resting on idle screw and the slotted slide bit running up and down the little tit thing inside. when throttle is off the slide is all the way down with a tiny gap. The idle screw adjusts the gap size.
  8. M

Hey all I’m new to this I had ordered the Japanese version of the mikuni vm22 carb and installed it last week. I think I’m having some technical issues with it and need help/advice. I put it on a Coleman ct200u with a 196cc, bike is pretty much stock. Looking thru the reviews it seemed like...