Search results

1. D

Scat cat mini bike decals

Does anyone know where to find some reproduction scat cat decals for the gas tank??
  2. D

Scat-cat mini bike decal

Thanks so much for for your help!
  3. D

Scat-cat mini bike decal

Does anyone have a a picture of the sc-415 decal. It was a black cat that said super cat I do believe. I'm sure someone out there has a pic of that decal on the chrome tank. Thanks for any help you can provide me with.. Dave
  4. D

WTB scat cat parts

I'm going to pass on the bike. Looks like a nice one. Going to keep working on mine. I was going to buy the gas tank but got busy on some other stuff...oh well...
  5. D

WTB scat cat parts

Could you please send me a picture of your bike??
  6. D

WTB scat cat parts

I understand. Was wanting to get an up close and personal inspection of it before committing to it, and avoiding added shipping costs
  7. D

WTB scat cat parts

scat cat sc-415
  8. D

WTB scat cat parts

I drive through KC everyday. Possible to meet somewhere in KC along 1-70??
  9. D

WTB scat cat parts

I see you are in the KC area..?
  10. D

WTB scat cat parts

Are you firm on the price of $150? I don't need the seat, mine is about as good as the one you have.
  11. D

WTB scat cat parts

Don't have any at the moment. But it looks like the black tank is the correct one. Has there been any welding or repairs done to the tank?
  12. D

WTB scat cat parts

I'll have to think about it and get back with you.. thanks
  13. D

WTB scat cat parts

If you received this pm you can text me at 785- 259-3008
  14. D

WTB scat cat parts

Text me at 785-259-3008
  15. D

WTB scat cat parts

Is the tank that is painted black respectably clean and rust free inside? If so how much do you want for it? Is the seat pan cracked or broke through that you can see. If not what would your price for it. I'm in eastern KS. Thanks so much.. Dave
  16. D

WTB scat cat parts

I just need the handles. I could use a good seat pan, and gas tank.. thanks
  17. D

WTB scat cat parts

Tail light, brake levers, foot pegs, gas tank, seat. Seat. Would like to find some parts in good condition
  18. D

WTB scat cat parts

Have a super cat minibike that I am restoring. If anyone has a lead on parts I would like to know what is out there.. thanks.. Dave