1. R

Sears Roper - Original engine?

Okay, thank you.
  2. R

Thanks for the pics, gives me a pretty good idea of what to shoot for
  3. R

Okay thanks. I figured that I should be getting a 5/8 shaft. Mine still has NO brakes, that’s another issue I have to address. Seems winter has come early to SD so I have some time
  4. R

Thanks much, I’m in SD and the pic is out my back window yesterday. Needless to say I’m not in a hurry
  5. R

Great, thank you
  6. R

Hi. That jackshaft, the shaft size, 1/2” or 5/8ths and if I could ask, what is the ,,,, 3 or 4 inch round disc??? mounted on the same shaft? Clutch??
  7. R

Well I guess there’s that way too. That Briggs looks like mine and it fits just fine in yours lol. But thanks for posting those pix because I got a good look at the jackshaft Assy which mine is missing. I’ll have to put one together pretty soon here.
  8. R

The particular Briggs I have has the tank on back with carb attached to it which hit the frame. I asked a small engine guy if you couldn’t just put on a different carb and move the tank. He said no but I’m not sure I believe that. Then I saw the engine I posted and liked it.
  9. R

After finding out the B&S engine I had was not going to fit into my roper frame because of the gas tank hitting angled frame member I thought I’d find a modern engine. Nope, those don’t work either. So I bit the bullet and bought this engine. The seller told me has put a “billet rod” in it. Not...
  10. R

Thank you for taking the time to reply with this very informative info. Have a great day
  11. R

I have this mini bike and I’d like to know what the original engine was. Also if it would be very easy to find or even feasible to put an original engine in ( I’d think it would be but not sure). Would there be a better way to go?