Search results

1. B

What the heck is going on? Please help..

No sure what is going on to be honest and I tried attaching the video that I had my neighbor take that shows what’s going when I pull start the engine. I’ll try to explain the very best I can. Immediately after I pull start the engine it starts fine but it immediately wants to start ghost riding...
  2. B

Why after all the upgrades I’ve done to my predator 212 does it only hit 45mph?

My apologies for any silly questions, I’m still in the learning process of working on/modifying small engines. I have swapped the springs for 18lb springs, governor is bypassed(ARC billet rod and flywheel will be here in a couple days) Performance air filter/re jet, straight pipe exhaust, and I...
  3. B

What is the difference between completely removing the internal governor out of the small engine opposed to just bypassing it?

What is the difference between completely removing the internal governor out of the small engine opposed to just bypassing it? Couldn’t find much info on this when I tried earlier and I’m just curious to know what the difference is if any at all, thank you.
  4. B

Why is my carburetor leaking after new e tube and jet installed?

Hello hello this my first ever post on here so please excuse me if I’m asking a question that’s be rung dry a thousand times. I have an older Baja warrior frame I believe w/ a 212 predator engine, 18lb springs, governor removed, straight pipe exhaust, performance air filter(basically a step 1...