Search results

1. fonz

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

Made this a few years ago. almost too fast out of the chute. It's thrown a number of guys on their back not going over 3 feet. I tell them BE CAREFUL!!........ They all end up with severe road rash. That huge seat and torque converter is a killer!
  2. fonz

DB 30 Tires

Double Ditto on theCarlisle SNow Hogs!! Good for front or rear!! Not a better tire for the Doodle out there!!
  3. fonz

Brand New MB-200 w/Flat Rear Tire

I put a tube in every small tire that slow leaks or just goes flat. I deal with a shop that been doing tires for 70 years. Small rims are tough to seal. they don't have the same quality of design as car rims. I worked for FOMOCO rim plant for 40 years. Small rims are just a bugger and putting a...
  4. fonz

things the wife does....

I have her slide down the bannister to warm it up!!!!
  5. fonz

DB 30 Tires

SUICYCLE: I bought those first years ago. Fantastic for a rear. Not worth a crap for a front because the tread is squared off and extremely hard to turn. The tread is about the same as the snow hog, but the snow hog tread has a radius on the edge. The snow hog tire has a rounded foot track where...
  6. fonz

DB 30 Tires

15 inch Carlisle snow hog tires front and rear. 3/8ths of tread. made for snow throwers.
  7. fonz

todays odd project

Looks like something from the SPanish Inquisition!!!! Put them out in the sun for a couple hours them strap some guy/girl in wearing a speedo!!
  8. fonz

The WTF picture thread

Is that what they call a buckeye???.........kind of like a brown eye???
  9. fonz

junkfood :B

BACON!!!.........I'll put bacon on ice cream!!!!.........BACON!!
  10. fonz

New Painted Exhaust

Chances are that gorgeous orange paint will blister like a teenager after eating 2 Hershey bars!
  11. fonz

New Painted Exhaust

Engine Paint or high heat from Rustolium? Engine is good to 500 degrees (which will burn off right away!) High Heat is good for 2000 degrees. That's what I used on my avatar hardley. It faded just a little but a touch up spray now and then and its lasts for months with a nice bright color.
  12. fonz

Newbie just saying hello

Well, for justice sake, the engine is made by one of the best and largest Chinese corporations: WHOOFLUNGDUNG
  13. fonz

Agk

Usually one too many!! This add sponcered by Iron Crotch Underwear
  14. fonz

steering stem spacer

no need to remove the bearings at all.A few lock washers will work. That way the outside diameter wont be so large. Or if you have an odd ball piece of tubing and can make a square cut use that. Just an idea. The AGK link about says it all posted by thibault116. You have about an inch of thread...
  15. fonz

doodle bug head light

Try a couple of these: http://www.amazon.com/Wald-40-Black-Flashlight-Holder/dp/B000AO3H24/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3CSMIZ2XVL8G6&colid=18GIEUPN4673O And a couple of these.http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rayovac-5-LED-Light/17163369 They make a nice sharp beam for about 30 feet. 5 LED's...
  16. fonz

any good advice/ideas baja mb200

This is a classic: Who's on first What's on second Who gives a spit on third.. pass the xanax..and a red hot...
  17. fonz

Calling CT guys.....machine/engine shop reccomendation needed

Are we talking the stub protruding in the center of the picture about 1/8 inch high? If so weld a nut on top thru the center of the nut. It may take a few times at the tap is about 64 rockwell and the nut about 50. Only weld thru the threads of the nut. After it cools a little simply put a...
  18. fonz

WTF Wisconsin have they all gone insane

or how about the cheese turds state?
  19. fonz

WTF Wisconsin have they all gone insane

How about just the "Middle Finger of a Glove State??