Search results

1. D

Can someone identify this frame

Sorry for all the questions but if I don't ask I won't learn. Williams bike is showing up as a Colt, but it did not have a picture of a horse on the neck plate like some but it has a circle with the ARCO logo on the plate. So my question, would it be considered a Caballero?
  2. D

I had not heard of that brand, they do look pretty sharp.
  3. D

Thank you for your input. I break the nuts and bolts loose and then he removes them. He even punched the axels out by himself. He is the one that wants to paint it the original gold. Your right, we will just find something close. I bought a Hardknock motorcycle years ago to build something that...
  4. D

Here is another question. How do I find the original paint color, and where can I buy it? The frame and front forks were painted gold and then black was sprayed on it later. I want to paint it the original color.
  5. D

I found that I have a Alexander Reynolds Corp. mini bike. The model and serial tag has been removed. Is there a web site that shows all models that the company made, and the years that they were produced?
  6. D

thanks for your help
  7. D

My nephew gave my 10 year old grandson this minibike. I have looked and looked but cannot find anything like it. Is it possibly a home made unit? I'm hoping that this will get my grandson interested in using his hands to make something he can be proud of.