Search results

1. J

Tecumseh minibike manufacturer's engine list ?

Do u or anyone know about a tecumseh motor model # mw8582 I need a rod and ect but a rod that is broken for sure , I've been told the motor was Like a 59 to a early 60s model and I can't find no info on this motor at all , any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. J

Thank u for responding back to me on the bike so a arco cadet huh I been told by a few it was a arco , so glad someone can confirm that far as the motor , there was a guy on ebay awhile back that had that same motor maybe still on there we compared tags and his was the same tag but a different...
  3. J

What mini bike is this

Yeah I been told it was a arco , did they put ser# on there bikes I found none
  4. J

I don't know if this how u reply to someone post or not but is this the motor u talking about , the info I got on it was its a 59 model engine , I got it with the bike in the photo that I been trying to figure out what it is , sorry if I posted this wrong I'm a new guy that loves mini bikes...
  5. J

Comment by 'Jason5' in media '20211016_162859.jpg'

Is this a sticker or a tag
  6. J

What mini bike is this

I'm wanting to restore this mini bike , I have not found no brand or stamps # on it .until I started sanding on it then on the fork plate as I was sanding it I must knocked the top layer of paint off , and Uncovered a old big decal saying "appco " I heard they was a go cart part maker but did...