1. fenderbassfan

Light Connecting For Yerfdog 3203

So I remedied the issue of tiny front tires (Azusa Tri-Star 8" Rims and Honda Mini-Trail 50 Tires), but now put lights on it and don't know how to connect it and run them the way I want. I bought two small 12 volt batteries and want to connect each light to it's own battery and connect a switch...
  2. fenderbassfan

Yerf-Dog 3203 Bigger Wheels?

So I put ATV tires on my son's Yerf-dog and the front still sits much lower than the rear and I'm afraid it will high center way too easily. I'd like to put 7 or 8" wheels and tires on the front instead of the stock 6's but much higher and wider will rub on the frame in a tight turn. Will these...
  3. Y

Yerf dog 3203 fixxer-upper

Hello all, Bought my son a Yerf dog 3203 in fairly bad condition. Since the purchase I have been coming across problems left and right and slowly replacing parts. I plan to build it up for torque and low end power. When we both rode it with the stock motor it stalled if you drove...
  4. B

Predator 212cc on Yerf-Dog 3203 or 3205

I just want to tell anyone who has a Yerf-Dog 3203 or 3205 who might want to replace the cruddy Tecumseh 6.5 engine that the Predator 212cc engine is a perfect fit. All I had to do was get a longer bolt for the tapped Crank. The Comet Tav30 Torque Converter lined up just right with the spacers...
  5. B

Predator in Yerf-Dog 3203

I just finished restoring a Trashed Yerf-Dog I bought for a $200. With new front tires and rims, steering rods, new seat, $99 Predator 212cc engine w/ header, air-filter, muffler and spark arrestor, New front hydraulic shocks (got all the rust off the rear, but the front were a lost cause), new...