a400

1. J

Clinton a400 engine

Looking for a Clinton a400 in good running condition.
  2. braaaaap

Clinton A400 Exhaust Needed

Looking for a stock exhaust or straight pipe or header or even just a flange for a Clinton A400 two stroke engine. Also looking for a stock piston and rings, and a stock air cleaner for it. Basically anything two stroke Clinton related, let me know what you have. BRAAAAAP
  3. mrpat

Clinton A400 engine question

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm looking for the size of bolts that go into the clutch side of the block to mount the clutch cover. Thanks in advance, Pat Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  4. mrpat

Clinton A400 Decals

Hey gang, I am looking for 2 decals for a Clinton A400 2-cycle engine. 1. "Panther Cast Iron Sleeve 2 1/2 HP" 2. Arrow head on top of gas tank that says "Clinton Engines" If anyone knows where to buy them or if you have one to sell, please let me know. Thank you, Pat
  5. hotrodricky

Clinton A400, 490, 500 Seals & Gasket set

New gasket and seal set for Clinton cycle engine. The seals are made by Timken (National) and all the gaskets are fresh and new. I had 8 Clinton's to rebuild so I put together a few extra sets, when there gone there gone. Set includes Pto and side plate seal, intake, exhaust, carb, side plate...
  6. hotrodricky

Clinton A400 Panther Gasket set

Clinton A400 Panther Gasket & Seal set $25 with free shipping. Included: Pto Seal Point/side plate seal Carb gasket Air cleaner gasket Intake gasket Point/side plate gasket Exhaust gasket All the gaskets will work on 490 except the Pto seal
  7. kbs8ball

Clinton panther A400

just like the title says...I want the A400 for a lil indian model 300....any condition
  8. mmisterbungl

Clinton A400 for sale

Some of you might have seen this before when I found it on some sort of plate with a small belt pulley on it. The gas cap has half moon shape crack (rust through) along one of the sides, you would need a new one obviously. The engine is free turning, recoil will not return all the way...
  9. mmisterbungl

Old Air compressor(?) with Clinton A400

Any guesses what this originally was part of? My best guess is based on the gauge and wheel/belt. Is the date of manufacture part of the Ser#?
  10. Mac

Clinton A400 2 Cycle Panther Engine

Doesn't turn over, has scratches, decals are faded away, rust on top of fan shroud, missing throttle lever from top of fan shroud, no air cleaner, gastank is a little rusty inside. Other than that is in good condition: . $160.00 Delivered . ....So, Is this a CCW engine? .
  11. born loser

Clinton A400 throttle help

I have a good running a400 thats in good shape and all original. The problem i have is the throttle is either ON or OFF. I cant tell if the governor 'flapper' is the problem (seems to be nice and loose), or if it is in the wire linkage going to the carb. The spring is in good shape. when I move...
  12. D

clinton a400 or a490 panther engine.trade

i have an old clinton 2 stroke panther engine.either an a400 or a490. i think a400. i had it running,but its been sittin for like 3 months. the buddyi got it from said he put new bearings and piston in it..BUT-DONT QUOTE ME BECAUSE I DONT KNOW. had original everything. ittle tlc and it...