1970 fox mini

i have an old fox mini bike for sale or trade... i was planning on restoring it but then figured i would rather have something else or use the money for my other projects. these pictures are from when i first got it, but it's now in pieces... i was going to have the frame powder coated and sell it as a complete roller, but haven't had the time, and figured selling it this way i could ship it if needed (i'm located in central illinois)

when i first got this bike i posted the same pictures and a few guys said $500 would be their top dollar as is... with that said i'm thinking $300 OBO (or trade)

well it looks like you may have time to save up :wink:

come on guys, the price is negotiable - i'm not trying to get rich off this thing, just make a little extra cash for my other bike

. . . anybody :001_huh:

I wish I had the money man.

I would definetly do a trade for it.

I have quite a few restified bikes.
All easily worth over your asking price.

One of them could come your way if you are willing to trade.

I wish I had the money man.

I would definetly do a trade for it.

I have quite a few restified bikes.
All easily worth over your asking price.

One of them could come your way if you are willing to trade.

i could really use the cash but i'm always up for taking on a new project :thumbsup:

i'm still new at these mini bikes though... so send me pics of what you got and we can go from there - where are you located?

I wouldn't send you a project.... Unless you wanted one
My first offers would be a running finished bikes.

Oil and gas. And that's all you would need. Just pick one.

I have a Bird eng Duck model with custom Ks8ball seat with black sides the top of the seat is red metalflake. It has shocks on it so it is a springer seat. It has a 3hp I/C engine with maybe 10 hours on it.. Its Still a $125 engine on ebay.

Factory scrub break is intac and brake shoe has been rebuilt.

Frame has been bead blasted and is painted ppg Gm red. Wheels have been bead blasted and painted bright white. And New studded tires. New chain, sprocket and rebuilt clutch. I also have a Bird Lark In the same shape and is the same style bike minus the rear shocks. It has a Bannana seat from the factory Un sprung. The same engine would go with either of these bikes. There is Before pics of the Lark in my folder but it has the old engine on it. The larks seat needs to be redone.

The bikes are twines minus the seats

I live in St Louis Mo and would meet you half way to trade.

I'll send pics at the end of the week if you for sure want to trade.

If you want project I have a MTD in ready to put together shape Minus the convertor.I was going to just use a clutch and jack shaft.

The frame has been bead blasted and has been painted Yellow and cleared witha glitter pearl.

It is a rolling chassis with the correct wheels it Needs a engine and other parts to complete. Seat needs recovered. Handle bars are mettalic silver and clear coated. Its a very nice bike.

you have a complete bike. very very hard to find these days for a fox. i have the exact same bike. half the parts. it rides good. i got mine for $280 yours even has the lighting coil on the engine. i would not sell that. not to many people buy fox's. you dont see many around at all. i would keep yours. restore it slowly and eventually you will have a great restored bike. if you found the right buyer. mybe a grand or more. keep it. or sell it on craigslist but do not sell it for under $500 its worth the money