$20 Gx240!

U believe I got the deal of the year last night, a GX240 HONDA for $20 :deal:
It supposedly was taken into a shop class by some students, but they only got as far as removing covers and carb. Its 100% complete, but had zero compression. The old guy says "give me $20, Honda parts are expensive". I get it home to find out that the students must have messed with the valves, I gave it a quick vakve adjustment and it feels like new! Kooks like a great winter project, it will run now, but I plan on a full build up, OH YEAH!

Awesome on the find Enigma!

LOL Jess!!!

I got a Whole damn Atlas Snowblower for free with a 8hp Tecumseh on it. It was on the same street as my work and set to the curb with a big sign saying "Free.. Works Good"

Well its wasnt really for free. I had to flag my friend coming down the street at 4am and promise to buy him lunch if he helped me get it into my truck. Its Freaking huge!. Its Bigger than this Pic of a 8hp on ebait!

I Love cheap stuff!

Last edited:
you mean you guys actually pay for your engines!? Seriously iv never bought an engine ever. I just wait till i find one on the curb or can get one free from somebody. I aquire a good working one every 6 months or so. Maby im just lucky

you mean you guys actually pay for your engines!? Seriously iv never bought an engine ever. I just wait till i find one on the curb or can get one free from somebody. I aquire a good working one every 6 months or so. Maby im just lucky
let us know next timr you get a free Honda