Bonanza 1969 BC1300

I built this bike in 2017 , all new nuts , bolts , bearings , bushings , jackshaft , sprockets , etc , all new . Every piece from the kickstand to engine tins to fuel tank mounting straps are professionally powder-coated , beautiful reproduction seat . The engine is a mild Hemi ( with very low hours ) build , billet rod, billet flywheel , 276 core grind Dyno cam , 18 lb springs , .010 head gasket with 22mm Oko D-slide carburetor . Swing arm was stretched 4" at a professional fab-shop to look as close as possible to the original . The bike is riding on 8" spinner wheels and has Shinko 421 tires ( not the snow-hogs in pics ) she runs and rides wonderfully and has a great stance as well ! $1200 , I am willing to assist with shipping at buyers expense , The Bike is located basically in Baton Rouge Louisiana . I added a pic showing fork badge .

Last edited:

Midyrman

Very cool Bonanza build. The extended stance looks great. I noticed a clutch band brake??? Underneath the cover did you use the bracket that comes with the brake kit?

I built this bike in 2017 , all new nuts , bolts , bearings , bushings , jackshaft , sprockets , etc , all new . Every piece from the kickstand to engine tins to fuel tank mounting straps are professionally powder-coated , beautiful reproduction seat . The engine is a mild Hemi ( with very low hours ) build , billet rod, billet flywheel , 276 core grind Dyno cam , 18 lb springs , .010 head gasket with 22mm Oko D-slide carburetor . Swing arm was stretched 4" at a professional fab-shop to look as close as possible to the original . The bike is riding on 8" spinner wheels and has Shinko 421 tires ( not the snow-hogs in pics ) she runs and rides wonderfully and has a great stance as well ! $1200 , I am willing to assist with shipping at buyers expense , The Bike is located basically in Baton Rouge Louisiana . I added a pic showing fork badge .
Every time I see this bike I go wow what a beauty! One of the nicest looking bikes I’ve ever seen.