db Jackshaft/Motor

I'm selling a complete db motor and Promod Jackshaft. Comes with 2 chains. Motor has about a half hour on it. Runs Great. Gas Tank not shown, but included. $75.00 No Shipping. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

No shipping:censure:! If you decide to seperate and ship, let me know. I might take the jackshaft, or possible trade.
Hey, Hey, no :censure: swearing on my Thread. :laugh: lol I don't have transportation to ship the stuff that I sell. That's why I try to sell it locally. I'm independent and don't like to rely on other people to take me places. Sorry. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I ordered the clone jackshaft for my chopper project today.
I was hoping for like in the roadrunner cartoons, once I hit "PAY", the jackshaft would show up at the door. :laugh:
It didnt :shrug:

I ordered the clone jackshaft for my chopper project today.
I was hoping for like in the roadrunner cartoons, once I hit "PAY", the jackshaft would show up at the door. :laugh:
It didnt :shrug:
Just wait alittle while, you will get it and it will be worth the wait. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I hear ya.
I have plenty of work to do on the project.
Its a loooong way from being done but soon to be one step closer.
I was reading some of the posts in other threads and people were complaining about the price. I think the price (for the clone jackshaft) was well worth it. Looks like some time and effort put into these. Im happy to pay the 99.00 for the jack and sprockets.

Yep, your right Edwin. 2.8hp. Sorry, but I got ta thinking, this thing is worth at least $100.00, so the price is $100.00 and no less, and no Trades.

Last edited: