Engine I’d with no tag? Hs40 or h40 help thanks

So I haven’t went to pick it up yet but if it’s an hs40 I am. I’m guessing the model number is right under that electric start plug. But the starter says for hs40 on it and hs50 so I’m thinking once all the covers, starter and I swap over an hs40 non starter flywheel fan cover it will lose a lot of bulk.

Another question I found a h35 Tecumseh motor sports with the tornado style pull start can I swap an older 4 bolt fan shroud on to it. top of that the exhaust is rear facings and not a side popper so I’d love to pick this motor up. Think he is asking 170 for this one. But if I remember right the tecumseh motor sport engine is beefed up, ready to race?

Attachments

Electric start off a snowblower, I'm betting on an HSSK50. 20" and 22" path snowblowers both had the 50 and are incredibly common size for anywhere that gets decent amounts of snow. Also, not sure why there's no pic of the side of the blower where the tag commonly is. Ignore the mutant in the background of pic 4.

Reference, my own snowblower:
HSSK1.jpg HSSK2.jpg HSSK3.jpg HSSK4.jpg

Electric start off a snowblower, I'm betting on an HSSK50. 20" and 22" path snowblowers both had the 50 and are incredibly common size for anywhere that gets decent amounts of snow. Also, not sure why there's no pic of the side of the blower where the tag commonly is. Ignore the mutant in the background of pic 4.

Reference, my own snowblower:
View attachment 305074 View attachment 305075 View attachment 305076 View attachment 305077
the motor is older then this one don't think they made the hssk50 then.