Gifted Unknown Frame

Hi, all. New to the forum. Was gifted this by a friend as a project bike for myself and my sons. No markings. Any idea what this may be? Thanks in advance for your replies! IMG_8241.jpeg IMG_8243.jpeg IMG_8244.jpeg IMG_8245.jpeg IMG_8246.jpeg IMG_8247.jpeg IMG_8248.jpeg

markus

Fantastic, thank you kindly!!! Now to start finding parts…
good luck with it, those were pretty notorious for breaking the fork tubes, so when you are working on it check the inner tubes that go down into the lower fork legs, I know there were a couple guys over the years that contacted me about that after I had done some fixin' on a beater/rider one I put together many years ago and showed some of the repairs in my build thread on it.....you can find that thread here: el tigre rider

1700575246703.png

good luck with it, those were pretty notorious for breaking the fork tubes, so when you are working on it check the inner tubes that go down into the lower fork legs, I know there were a couple guys over the years that contacted me about that after I had done some fixin' on a beater/rider one I put together many years ago and showed some of the repairs in my build thread on it.....you can find that thread here: el tigre rider

View attachment 308086
What motor did you put on there?