Gk 1200

vette66_00

about $15-$20 give or take $20. haha read the rules we do not take stabs, educated guesses, or "off the top of my head". Prices for any vehicle on this board. If you think you have a gem have it apprised by a professional. It could be worth alot and it could be worth a little. Its all in the eye of the seller/buyer.

Thanks for your reply vette66 I believe the kart is being produced and sold to retail. Owner and builder is Scott Wigginton. I did not want to phone California from where I'am. Plus if you have to ask how much, you probably can't afford it anyways. By the way, I read that thread about "asking and giving prices" and totally agree.

Thanks vette and swamper Hey vette, the guys shop is in Santa Clara .ca. The phone number is 408-748-6949 I thought about calling many times, but did not want to engage the owner in a long discussion knowing all the while i probably could not afford the kart let alone shipping and border duties. Never know, if it is reasonably priced, would give me incentive to sell some of my toys. Starting to really take a liking to that machine. If you have time that would be awesome if you could follow that one up. cheers.