GO-POWER WHEELS

I am looking for a set of Go-Power go kart wheels. I just need a set of 5" rears for a 1"axle to a 3/4" step...would be interested in a complete set if you don't want to break up the complete set.

ASW R&D Machining, Scott Wigginton, he is making the Go Power Wheels, 4" or 5" fronts, 5" rears, sells them in complete sets. These wheels are from the original dies from the same casting company that did the original wheels back in the '60's. He just did his last set that he is going to do so if you want a set call him. 408-748-6949, aswinc@aol.com, google aswinc his web site will come up.

ASW R&D Machining, Scott Wigginton, he is making the Go Power Wheels, 4" or 5" fronts, 5" rears, sells them in complete sets. These wheels are from the original dies from the same casting company that did the original wheels back in the '60's. He just did his last set that he is going to do so if you want a set call him. 408-748-6949, aswinc@aol.com, google aswinc his web site will come up.
Thanks Louie, I ordered a set from him..got them yesterday. I had bought a Horstman muffler from you not long ago..don't know if you got the connection......Doug