got a little bored.

well seeing as there is nothing to do to my fourwheeler since i have no cash i decieded to mess around with my fox today. the 5hp B&S has been leaking out of the govoner arm idk how but it started leaking bad today so i took it off and stuck the hinda i had in the garage on it. MAN what a diffrence i can burn out in dirt by just tapping the throttle. i kinda like it its also alittle faster idk what ima do but i did get a chance to do some much needed maintance on my B&S i fixed the leak by removing the govoner internally today and pluged the hole with a bolt . i cleaned it up some since it had oil on it. also added freash oil and im gonna get some new gas for it. im not sure if i wanna stick it on the bike just yet i kinda like the honda i think im just gonna leave it for now and this is the plan. i seen some flip flop spray paint up at the auto parts store. i think it would look bad ass on my fox... sooo im gonna repaint the fox flip flop and repaint the 5hp B&S and just make it look alittle better. until then the honda is staying were it is cause i like it!

View attachment 19506

Last edited: