If anyne knows me personally? In Madrid, Spain Kidde Theme Park on Capitalism Built

Hello fello Mini Bike people. Since November of 2006 I have worked on building a Theme Park on Capitalism called Busineyworld, Hong Kong and USA. I listed some of the lands and if you search my posts, I gave some examples of some of the current Lands in Busineyworld, USA. Page 3 "Spill it"

This project protects millons of children from getting ripped off in investments, ponzi schemes and Telemarketers specifically.

Today I learned of a theme park in Madrid, Spain where the dream is now a reality. I could not be happier to see my years of work still in progress, have yeilded a park where children learn about Capitalism.

To those of you inspired and contributed to Busineyworld, USA and Busineyworld, Hong Kong I give you;

Kiddie Capitalism in Madrid, Spain where children learn about Capitalism. Earning dollars, working, doing simple tasks and being rewarded with cars and driving privileges. Spending money earned for gasoline. Buying auto insurance. Getting driver's licenses. Doing real work. Getting real money. Learning about what adults have to do, to compete in a capitalistic society.

This is the single biggest news of 2009. If we build it they will come!

Founder of Busineyworld; USA

Curtis Scott, IMDB
818-521-2109

SEARCH GOOGLE KIDDE CAPITALISM MADRID, SPAIN.

BLESSED TRAILS, FROM; "YUPPIES FOR CHRIST." :hammer:

flatlinefilmsllc@yahoo.com/

curtis scott :drool:
cc:bm

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm....Using capitalism and an investment scheme... to solicit money... to teach kids about the dangers of capitalism and investment schemes....WTF????