Lil Indian Restoration

This is my Lil Indian I purchased about 6 years ago. Finally found the time to get into it. Have spent a little time with some polish and a wrench cleaning and adjusting. Just having way too much fun. It appears to be all original and not ridden much. But I’m far from being an expert and this is why I’m posting a few pictures. Looking for any information from you all experts out there as to the year manufactured and any other info.

Attachments

This is my Lil Indian I purchased about 6 years ago. Finally found the time to get into it. Have spent a little time with some polish and a wrench cleaning and adjusting. Just having way too much fun. It appears to be all original and not ridden much. But I’m far from being an expert and this is why I’m posting a few pictures. Looking for any information from you all experts out there as to the year manufactured and any other info.
You stated: "It appears to be all original..."
I'm no Lil Indian expert, but I know engine is not.
Michael

Last edited:

markus

Its from the early 2000's. they actually did sell those engines at the time. Mainly they went on The outlaw choppers but you would see a few of the larger springer bikes with them as well. They had alot of kit form ala-kart style offerings in the catalogs. the engine plate should be laser etched and will have the serial number etc.. on it. does necessarily mean too much other than the time of them making the frame. but they still had some parts/rolers remaining for sale even as of recently. The engine itself is date coded 2001.

this is not mine, so I dont have the rest of the catalog, but you can see the OHH on the chopper and the springer frame on the bottom right.
1702765173863.png
Nice bike, I had a Small frame that was built in 2000 (top right) It was a fun little bike.