LiL indian Sabre project

Just bought a lil indian sabre frame from a member. Nice straight frame. I am probably going to have a million questions.:confused: Lets see who my next best friend is going to be.:smile: I'm going to need to buy some parts also:doah: My question for now is, what size wheels??:shrug::shrug:

How many mini's does he have??:laugh::laugh: No wonder he is tripping over them!!:laugh::laugh: I'm gonna need some wheels, probably can get them on ebay. I want to fix it up nice but not necessarly original. I would love to get the original jack shaft. Shocks I can get on evil bay cheep. Do you know what length they use?? 9 1/4? I will get the handel bars rechromed. How the :censure: do you get those handel bars off?? does that screw come loose under the plastic knob?:eek:ut::eek:ut:

M1 i wish i could help you with parts,but my sabre is a complett solid
roller,i think that even the tires,size 5.30/4.50-6 are the org indian heads
good tread yet,but side walls have age grackes,,the lil indian sabres are a
realy nice rider,if i keep it,and i wanted to, i would not-not no way chrome
the bars or fenders,i would just sand blast and paint,and bur new tubes for
the tires,i know some guys will puke when they see this,but then i would
the savings in to my indian 6000, then the 600,good luck,be safe.:thumbsup:

Manchester1- i had A saber and yes they are great. If you need a parts breakdown or pic of what they looked like from the lil indian catalog, let me know. give me a reminder over the weekend and i'll be glad to help send it to you. regards, Bill