Manco Parts Wanted

JohnC

Found front wheel, and brake drum. Still need brake spacer (main concern). The sebac shocks and chain guard if possible!

I have a Manco 6" front wheel , I'm looking to get 75.00 + shipping and packaging. Send me a address and I can quote the shipping costs. Thanks
I need this rear wheel with the sprocket do you have that one? I’m really in need of anybody can direct me on where to get one. I have a manco streaker 2 seater and my son messed the drive wheel up trying to rebuild it and it shattered while he was riding it after he rebuilt it. Please help.

JohnC

I need this rear wheel with the sprocket do you have that one? I’m really in need of anybody can direct me on where to get one. I have a manco streaker 2 seater and my son messed the drive wheel up trying to rebuild it and it shattered while he was riding it after he rebuilt it. Please help.
I have a nice 5" Manco Wheel with the 72T 35 Chain sprocket. New sawtooth tire on it also.
$160 shipped.

Attachments

Front and rear manco 5" wheels bought the bike for the engine. Bikes almost as small as a century lil Indian so Im way to tall for it. Just trying to get some of the money back and use it to help fund the engine rebuild. Will sell as a set of each. Can also sell you the chain gaurd from it, butt it's a stock streaker gaurd. If I was you I'd just. Diy that clutch and chain gaurd I could make that in a half out at work. Supper simple design they used.or if you would like to buy the whole.roller everything but the Tecumseh h30 lmk will be posted to night

Attachments