Mini Moto Chopper nearing completion

Hey MDB,

Here are some pics of my latest project,

Suzuki K10 Forks and Neck, Custom Frame, Custom Billet rear hub, 2speed jackshaft. 71 Honda Sl 100 gas tank, front rim is a 20" 48 spoke Triple wall Alex Supra-E Rim. like on the rear of my soapbox car, with a 20 x 2.10 maxxis hookworm tire. The Motor in it now is a Tec 6.0 ohv, i have another just like it that is getting the head ported, a billet rod, little biger cam, dual valve springs, i made 1mm oversized valves for it, and i have a very small Turbo that will go on the hopped up motor and draw threw a 24mm mikuni carb. Motor for the mini moto run will probally be the stock one, Need to finish mounting tank, make some footpegs with a forward control foot brake, some welding and so on, rear fender, blah blah blah, should be a fun ride across the SF Valley. JD2 :thumbsup:

View attachment 640

View attachment 641

View attachment 642

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
It's looking good, a lot of you soap box guys are getting your stuff together at the last minute. Make sure you have enough time to work out any bugs before the race.

No Problem, will have plenty of test time. Aug 5th still far away. only major thing i really have to do is the brakes, which aint shit, i have already had it together on the stands running it and reving the crap out of it. watching the 2spd kick in, Bearings showed today for my front rim, so she will be a roller tonight, got all of about an hour of welding to do on it. i will be riding it this weekend. then next weekend maybe show up and watch u guys race and ride it around there.......JD