My Bonanza Build, starting over.

This was the state of the Bonanza i picked up last year.

My first thought was to drop on a 6.5 clone and call it a day, but after picking up a few more bikes that could be abused a little, i decided to put some real work into this one. i had a gas tank made to fit under the seat, only to realize later that the clone motor wasn't going to fit properly, and besides, this bike needs a flathead anyhow.

So i picked this robin up in a trade deal. yes it looks horrible, but i think its the one.

i brought the bike in for powdercoat a while back and i thought i was close to being finished but the burners on the oven were shot so the clear coat didnt adhere properly so the bike was stripped back down, and now i have a new engine to contend with and my parts from tired iron should be here soon, so the build is back on. I will add the progress to this thread.

kbs8ball

I can do a white bonanza seat but I dont have any glitter orange piping and i dont think its available...I can get plain orange piping if I order it...let me know.

progress pics

thanks for great seat kenny, it mounted up perfect and looks great.

i had to make a new mount for the fuel tank because the one i had on there didnt quite work with the new seat.