My original Sears Yellow Jacket

novadose74

Here is my original Sears yellow jack.i just put the steel fenders on today. I have the originals, they are in good shape. I just wanted to preserve them. I kept banging into them and i was afraid I was gonna crack one of them. I added a taillight just for safety. Other than that it’s all original, the tires clutch seat and the clutch cover are all original, even the handlebar pad is original. Hope you guys like it. Tom

Attachments

markus

Here is my original Sears yellow jack.i just put the steel fenders on today. I have the originals, they are in good shape. I just wanted to preserve them. I kept banging into them and i was afraid I was gonna crack one of them. I added a taillight just for safety. Other than that it’s all original, the tires clutch seat and the clutch cover are all original, even the handlebar pad is original. Hope you guys like it. Tom
Very nice, out of curiosity did you happen to notice if the clutch itself was a comet dual sprocket on it :shrug: also did it by happen to have any remains of the yellow jacket decal on it still when you got it and maybe have a shot if it??

Eric777

Nice restoration! What year would your Yellow Jacket have been? I have one and am just starting to restore it. Thanks.

novadose74

Nice restoration! What year would your Yellow Jacket have been? I have one and am just starting to restore it. Thanks.
Not sure the year, I’ll take a shot of the vin tag, I think there is a year on it, if not I’m sure someone can figure it out……..