Need a little help.

BD1

I've been looking all over the internet for one of these does anyone know where I can find one? 5 hp flathead engine throttle linkage piece. I think it works with the governor but I'm not totally sure. Any help would be great. Thanks guys. Added another picture. This piece came with the throttle kit on OldMiniBikes warehouse. It's not the same. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:
I do not know if you can purchase just the one piece, however, the entire throttle kit is available all over the internet (they are relatively cheap). Go to eBay and type in "Briggs Throttle Kit" and you will see MANY. No, this type of throttle kit does NOT work with the governor connected. You will have to disconnect the governor linkage.
Michael

BD1

I do not know if you can purchase just the one piece, however, the entire throttle kit is available all over the internet (they are relatively cheap). Go to eBay and type in "Briggs Throttle Kit" and you will see MANY. No, this type of throttle kit does NOT work with the governor connected. You will have to disconnect the governor linkage.
Michael

BD1

Thanks for the reply. Every throttle kit I've seen doesn't have the exact control arm that I'm pointing to. It has a hole at the bottom for a control arm or something of that nature.