New float?

Hello! I have a h35 on my mini bike, and got it fires up today for the first time.
The only problem is that now that it runs, it was flooding really really badly. So we drained all the gas, and found out the float had gas in it. Does anyone have the part number for the float? Im gonna try a local small engine repair shop tommoro, but if not, i need to order one.

Thanks!

Get the #'s off of your engine and look it up online. Maybe Jack's Small Engines. The last time that I bought one, it was plastic. It was still brass at the height adjuster. Worked just fine. Good luck.

I've actually had good luck repairing those. Drill a small hole on either side on one end to drain the gas out (one is to let air back in) and SLOWLY heat it up. The vapor pressure of the gas causes it to evaporate and push it out of the holes. If the original hole that caused the leak isn't visible to the eye, then you should be able to see a bit of gas seeping out as you heat it in some place other than the holes you drilled. Let it sit to let the rest to evaporate for about a day, and then solder the holes shut. You'll probably have to sand down the brass to get the solder to wick properly. All of the four tec engines I've had had this problem, and this is how I fixed every last one.