New from downunder

mcbob

Well fellas thanks for having me aboard this forum i have just obtained a 1968 Bonanza mini bike which i'll use to recreate or build a replica of Ricky McCulloch's ( Bob McCulloch and McCulloch Chainsaws) Mini Drag Bike called " Too Much " origionally powered by two Mac 101's

The following link willtake you too a page on my web site covering Ricky's Mini Bike

Ricky McCulloch's Super Drag Mini Bike " Two Much " ..............

My Bonanza is still weeks away as it will be shipped to Australia via sea container so around six to seven weeks then i'll be able to start my latest project stay tuned and follow me as this beast takes form in the land downunder.

Mc Bob.

Oldsalt

I looked closely at the photos of Too Much, but can't quite figure out how the drive system works. I've made a three engine mini bike [useing animic 3 HP Briggs engines] so I have some idea of the challenge. [See attached]. I ended up useing belts, but that wouldn't work for killer engines. If you can shed some light on the design it woud be well received.

PLEASE keep this site informed on the progress. Looks very exciteing.

tomsprops

I've seen that bike in person. Iwas at that event and helped unload it onto that concrete pad where those photo's were take . It was truely "TooMuch " !
The bike sold on Ebay a few months later again for" Too Much " ! Just kidding I can remember what it sold for,I know I offered a couple of grand .