Oil cooled GSXR 750

Anyone on here into oil cooled GSXR's? This bike was my pride and joy, but with 3 kids and too many other hobbies, it's time to let it go. I thought some 2 wheeled members on here would appreciate it!:scooter:

eBay Motors: Suzuki : GSX-R (item 300179257932 end time Dec-11-07 08:45:53 PST)
I love the old school Gixxrs, I have an 86 750, black & red. It's a basket case right now but I still plan on getting it back up running. I just got spoiled with my 02' 1000, then I got my 05 in my avatar and stretched it. I would love to own a 92' Gixxr 1100 with the tiger strips, that bike was sick in it's time. 1127 with some Kiehin flatslides on it, those motors ran hard.

kbs8ball

I rode my buddies once...I had a 91 superglide at the time, so we switched bikes...neither of us cared for the others bike....there awesome looking bikes though..I really like the stretched look..The hayabusas are cool bikes too...I finally bought a softail in may...LOVE IT !!!

Thanks for the kind words. I had a factory Yoshumura 1216 in this for 1 month with a 6 inch arm. The motor made 165 at the wheel. I put a fogger on it and it went 9.0's with my buddy riding it. It was his motor, we just switched it into my bike to street race it in Philly so nobody would now what it ran. Good times, good times!:thumbsup: