Picked up a new Mini today...

It looks rough but its mostly just the paint and its pretty complete. Has a Tecumseh H60. Anyone know what brand this bike may be???? Ignore the seat I know that for sure is not original.
The Tec doesn't feel like it has very good compression at all but has spark. So I'll get it out of there soon and see whats going on with it. I figure the engine alone was worth the 30bucks I paid for it.

Yeah the guy thought it was a Briggs motor too. When I saw it on craigslist I called him and mentioned something about it being a Tec, and hes like actually I think its a Briggs. But whatever. Yeah its not a 7 horse.

jeep4me

Silent H, I live in GR also. I'd like to come over and see some of your mini's. I have a frame, from a 50 cc moped or something I'm not sure what it is exactly, that I'd like to sell for maybe $25 or trade for some parts.

Silent H, I live in GR also. I'd like to come over and see some of your mini's. I have a frame, from a 50 cc moped or something I'm not sure what it is exactly, that I'd like to sell for maybe $25 or trade for some parts.
Any time man. I bet you'll recognize some of the stuff in their...

Hint: Snowblower...

Well anyways I found some cool things about that motor. First is that the flywheel is Toothed and has an opening on the side for (drum roll)... A starter. Pretty cool and im pretty sure after finding a sticker on the side of the blower housing that it was originally from a snowblower. It had some Ariens Corp. warning label on it.

I also did some old school diagnostics and I think the exhaust valve is stuck as I have compression if I place my hand over the muffler and pull the cord...