Quiet mini bike exhaust?

I’m looking to install a new quiet exhaust pipe/muffler on my stock ct200u but I’m not sure what exhaust to buy. Any recommendations for a quiet, neighborhood friendly muffler. The stock one isn’t too loud but I’d like to get the sound down. I’m also very new to mini bikes.

Harquebus

Most people want louder! :p The stock muffler is pretty quiet and designed to be quiet, you know, for the virgin ears of the consumer.

A good idea is to enter "quiet minibike muffler" into the Youtube search bar and look for mods people have done. Some are using comically large mini motorcycle mufflers and the like. The bigger you go, the larger the need for mechanical support for the larger muffler in the same way motorcycle mufflers are supported by the bike frame (bolted on).

Harquebus

How about modifying the stock muffler? Take the standard CT200U box muffler and then on or inside where the exhaust comes out, weld on the ubiquitous Briggs 294599 muffler. They can be had painted (usually white) or zinc plated (looks like chrome). The Briggs muffler is basically a spark arrestor but does lower the sound several decibels and isn't very restrictive.

You might have to grind or cut the end at a slight angle so when it is welded flush to the stock muffler, it is angled out slightly to clear the rear fender.

Better yet, make it removable. Weld on a 3/4" NPT female threaded coupler instead and then screw the Briggs muffler into it:
3/4" 150 Female (NPT) Full Coupling 304 Stainless Steel Coupler
Doesn't even need to be stainless steel, that's just an example....