Rockband II - A family game

Here's a video of me and my boys out at the Texas State Fair last Friday on the Rockband main stage. We're nothing special (actually I suck), but the guys running the Rockband event were freak'n out that my 5 year old knew most of the lyrics from an Alice in Chains song. He's not old enough to read so he was doing it all by memory...

Click here to watch it...

Last edited:
This game is a blast even for people that don't know what they are doing. I enjoy playing the drums when I play but I am terrible.

Gear_Jammer,
I think it's more an age thing. I didn't grow up with video games, so I never developed the relationship with them like the younger generation did.
It's all good though..

i spend way too much time playing video games.

there's really nothing to do at my place but watch tv, mess around on the internet, clean, drink beer/smoke or play games. i usually play my 360 for at least a couple of hours a day. living in a small apt. makes it hard to have projects to mess around with (no garage really sucks).

Hey nitro,I have to disagree with you on the age thing cause I've been doing computers since the home computer started and was doing programming and then these really bad graphics call video games started and now when I see a new game on the xbox 360 it blows me away,the graphics are amazing compared to what we started with.Reminds me of when the internet started,NO GRAPHICS!only text.Unfortunatly,I have alot of hobbies and not enough $$$ to suport them,so I go 1 at a time...Now its my mini and when I'm finished and happy with the result,its off to my other hobby until I get the itch to buy another bike(have 4 now but itching to get another next summer).Age is in your head,you probably just didn't click with video games,I love a good game of pinball too!Real or video.LOL