Rupp fiberglass corvette body

It is mine, I was just curious on how much they are worth I do have a cart not sure what type it is though
As per forum rules, no values are given here. Post an ad in the classified section and you'll see if there is any interest. Make sure and post a price, your location (city/state) and if you will ship or local pick up only.
Michael

The problem you run into is that the market for this is very fickle. To the right person at the right time doing a full restoration that needs that body that may be worth a grand. To some guy looking to shove it on a random frame with a predator 212 and no idea what it actually is they may not feel like it's worth more than a Franklin and their 10 y/o kid will put it in a wall 2 weeks later. What you value it at also can play a role, hence why you'll see something as simple as a Coleman mini bike roller go for anywhere between $100 and $600 on ebay or marketplace. The person selling may value that engine-less pile of welds done by some 16 y/o on hour 13 of a 16 hour shift at $600, but most would laugh at it and move on.

What I'm saying is, I personally have no idea what it's worth and people on this site won't give say either. Someone may direct message you an offer if they want it and it's then up to you if it's worth that. To get a better idea, you may have to see if it's sold in the past via goggle searches and for how much and/or check out a carting forum. However, most forums (much like this one) have a rule against giving values for items for the reason I stated previously in my first paragraph.