super bronc stuff

i know this is probably a long shot, but i need a clutch cover for my new super bronc, and i would also like to find new fenders, at least the rear if possible, mine is pretty tweaked

just thought i would ask

thanks,
jeff

o ya... and has anybody seen those rear luggage racks that hang off the back fender... i would like to track one of those down too :thumbsup:

there is a cover that works prety good, not perficet but with some modification it works. Take a look.....

the cover is on BMIkars.com, its the chopper cover
Chopper Minibike TAV 30 Torque Converter Cover - BMI Karts and Supplies - Home
I can get you stickers for 25 bucks shipped

the cover will need some modification to work, I drilled out some new slots and extended some others. another member here, Ruppster81, also used this cover and got stickers form me. you might want to ask him how he modified his to work, I am not sure he did the same modification as me. Let me know if you have any questions, and good luck!

Last edited:
Yup those covers work very well. I cut all the mounting tabs off my Tav bracket and made new "L" brackets and then drilled a hole in the top 2 and the bottom front. The lower rear hole cant be used as it is too close to the frame to put a bolt in, Then welded nuts on the under side of "L"brackets. Mine is a bolt on cover now.

very cool, thanks guys... also have you ever seen one of these with a luggage rack on the back, i asked ron and he said they used to carry them, but he can't get them anymore - maybe another trail bike rack that could be made to fit... any ideas?