Taller tired Mini Bike - Anyone know what it is?

This is going to be at an auction tommorow. Looks like it is mostly there except some of the tork converter parts on the motor. Does anyone know what it is? Is it a good one to have? It das a pretty neat gas tank. Thanks

1970 RUPP Roadster

Thanks Dodge. Looked it up with that info. Looks like it is a 1970 Rupp Roadster. Would a roller like that be worth $100? $150?

yea the bike is in pretty good shape and it has a motor so its really not a roller id pay 150 for any day they make sweet trail bikes also make sure you mark the best answer

It is a 1970 Rupp... 70's had the springs on the front. It's not a Roadster because it has nobby tires.. I would say from the colors it is a Scrambler.. It isn't worth a whole lot... Not sure about CO as far as rareity but here in Michigan we have a bunch of them.. Missing the seat cover, right motor, any clutch parts and covers :shrug: can't see that side... If it's missing clutch stuff wow... You could spend a few bucks finishing it... HER in Michigan I would have a hard time going over like maybe 200 - 250.... And THAT is just because what parts ARE THERE look REAL nice.. The chrome and gas tank are the only thing that make that bike.. What is LEFT of the bike would part out for probably a few hundred on Evilbay and about break even by time you paid them... I don't think I would go much over 300 out of my pocket even if you're in California and REALLY want a bike just to ride... Just my opinion.. I sold the blue one in my pics for 250 WITH A CLEAN TITLE!!

markus

as others said, 1970 model rupp bike. Not to go "stock Nazi" but the color is irrelavant because black was not a color offered in 1970. So its been redone, Other thing to note is the tank looks modified at the seam (kinda cool lookin' actually) stand is in a wierd spot and would not be functional that way???
Motor is not orginal. that tank mods says one of 2 things: its either a terrible hack job or a really well done custom, and the paint looks pretty shiney probably not spraybombed so maybe the latter.

Now that chrome however, looks real good! and if its is as nice as it looks, well that stuff is getting very hard to find and a good money maker, I'm still on the hunt for one more REALLY nice 10" wheel and perfect set of handlebars (hint hint :smile:) for my '70.