Terra cat in michigan

TUBBUGS

Selling my restored TerraCat to fund another project. Restored last winter and not run since. I understand the HS50 is not original, nor is the 3 hp muffler that aims at the rear fender, hence "not run" for fear of damage. Motor runs perfectly though and I'll fire for buyer at pickup. Frame & fenders were stripped, primed and rattle can painted. Looks very good but maybe not as good as pics do. Seat redone glitter gray w/yellow piping. Bars newly chrome plated but do have some pitting as cost to restore was extreme. Metaplast grips. Everything else cleaned and painted or polished including clutch bell/cover, all engine tin, carb bowl and all hardware etc. A lot of detail. I have a 5 Briggs that looks just as nice and will give buyer choice if preferred. I didn't use it as it doesn't utilize frame tank. I've got $1200 in it and realize that may be a stretch to get out of it. Can try Ebay if necessary but people with the love are here. Prefer to not ship but can pallet and load for shipping at buyers expense if I have to. Please pm your questions, offers, or opinion of value and I'll work from there. Other photos in my album including before resto. Thanks everyone, Ray.

Thanks for the comments, e-mail sent to California. Steve, (ironically I bought a Jeep last week) I'd work with you if you are interested. Getting ready for winter and want one good rider with a built up clone. Have the frame and motor, need go fast parts.