To all the dog and cat lovers a must read web site "off topic indeed"

:laugh:

modern medicine is already keeping people alive for too long.

this reminds of a thread on another board.

the original was "post pics of a vegetable". several people posted pics of vegetables and then someone posted a pic of Terry Schiavo. that sums it up IMO.

everyone dies, some sooner than later. they try for later so they can get more money.

OK Gentleman,

I did a search on Terry Schiavo.

Tragic story of human ignorance. Yes, she was a vegetable. Self inflicted veg. No doubt!

If you had cancer and wanted to know what caused the cancer?

As opposed just to treating it. $$$ Was the medical lobbist in your corner? No, they were not. Do they treat your cancer? Yes they do.

Do they know and tell you where and how it originated> No, they do not want you to know that> If they told you, you could save yourself. They then cannot make a dime, treating you.

So, In closing. I won't go this far off topic anymore. If member's here trust the medical community?

If you know, the reason you will die at 40 years old and do not care. This information is meaningless. If you want to live to be 85 and still ride motorcycles and care about other's, then for your own sake and the sake of your family, who wants you to live past 40, read the site.

My father missed his 42 birthday by two or three weeks. I am 50 now.

WTF. Is not the answer> WTF is the lobbists doing to keep you alive? Or are they just bleeding you of your money? Watching you die unnecessarly? To make a freekin buck?

Think about it!

If your Mom was sick? Would you leave OldMiniBikes Forum for a few weeks? Trying to help her? Or, continue joking aroung here and watch her die in front of your eyes knowing you could have saved her by reading a simple explination on cause and prevention?

End of transmission today!

Smile. :smile: At eighty five years old a 35mph mini bike would be a blast like George Bush Sr. jumping out of a perfectly good airplane to satisfy his ego.......Lighten up senior members. This is the off topic section.> Remove the section or ignore my posts...lol

TT

:hack: Saw your legs off just for fun! Your minibike will go faster! Less wind drag.> lol again!

:censure:

Last edited:
I'm thankful that modern medical technology kept my dad alive for about 5-10 years longer than would otherwise have been the case. He was alert and coherent and talkative up until about the last two days of his 91 years, so the extra time was most certainly not wasted.

I've also benefitted from all sorts of medical treatments during my life, mainly needed because of motorcycle racing incidents, and I'm thankful for all of the help I've received. Most significantly, I've recovered completely from a skull fracture and closed-head brain injury (Castle Rock TT, '88). That one would have killed me if not for quick, top-notch help. Even at that, I was pretty f---ed up for quite awhile.

If you wanna be able to ride your motorcycle when you're 80, do the stuff they're always harping about in those public service TV ads. Watch your weight, exercise regularly, check your blood pressure occasionally and don't smoke. If you're over 50, get a quick PSA blood test to screen for prostate cancer.

Knowing what shape you're in will help you run longer, just like your mini bike. At 52, I've recently started into various age-related health screening procedures, most recently having had a video camera shoved up my.... That was pretty amazing to watch live on the monitor. :thumbsup: I was very disappointed that they would not give me a copy to take home. I've got copies of most of my other x-rays, CAT scans and MRIs going back about 20 years. I've also got a full-size, full-body x-ray of my 18-year-old cat, from the time she got hit by a car. Now that's a cat scan!

We all know I'm a nut case. However, I care about people. Until general concensus determines me defunked, I will not stop. I had six viles of blood drawn including PSA on last Friday and nearly passed out after they took the needle out.

Congrats on a 91 yr. old father. Mine was dead at 41.....I am 50..

Peace love, Bobby Sherman...:eek:ut:

TT

Last edited:
my mom probably would have died from cancer if not for modern medicine. i still don't like it, but yes i couldn't be happier that my mom beat cancer. overall, i'm against it.

another case is that dude that was in the wreck with Nick Hogan. half his brain is missing and he's basically a vegetable yet they're still trying to keep him alive. he has no quality of life, it'd be better to be dead IMO. look around for videos of him, it's just hahahahaing sad that they're still keeping him alive.

more blah, blah, blah...

i'm one of those people that will probably be dead by 40.

i'm an alcoholic, smoke a pack a day, overweight (6'5", 270lbs), eat complete crap (haven't figured out how to cook yet), don't exercise, the list goes on. then again, when i was 25 i didn't think i'd hit 30 and here i am. i think it's been 16 years since i've been to a doctor for a physical. i've gone in for tetanus shots and xrays but that's it since then.

i'm not going to really get into it here. don't ask, i have friends and other boards to bitch to about this shit. :thefinger:

Put your thumbs and index finger's together and blow through a 2mm hole. This is what your heart is doing. Pumping blood through a 2mm vein and/or aritery. Blow like a MF and see what it takes to push fat through your body.

Strigoi, You may be a bad ass fighter, a sharp shooter, a wiz at getting females to lay down with you, however your no match for a simple blood clot. Take one 320 mg. asprin for the rest of your life if nothing else.

TT

Dead is dead, and head is head!

i'm hahahahaed and i know it. i could die in a car crash on my way to work tomorrow so i just go day to day. if i wake up that's good.

my dad's mom died from a blood clot in her lungs when i was maybe 7 years old. i still remember her walking out of her room (she was living with us at the time), seeing her freaked out but not knowing what was happening and the next thing i knew she was leaving on a stretcher. i never saw her after that. i've never been very close with my family and even now my relationship with my parents isn't that great. it's stressed and feels like we call each other because we have to.

my friends are really the only ones there and even those relationships aren't that great anymore.

Last edited:
<end of transmission>

You can lead a duck to a decoy. Shoot the f-ing duck and have dinner. You can be like Mountain Man, Jim Bridger, Buffalo Bill Cody, Kit Carson or dead like Kit Carson Cody a two year old. Mom took him back east and he died. I would rather live 50 more years being a complete a-hole then die and be adjacent with Dale Earnhardt Sr.

Strigoi, I have made my point. <eot> :thefinger:

<close the thread>

Last edited:
i get it 100%.

i'll be around for another 30 just so i can piss some more people off. :thefinger:

I would rather live 50 more years being a complete a-hole then die and be adjacent with Dale Earnhardt Sr.
that's a damn good quote there.

as a second thought.

since people like to take shit way too seriously on here don't give me shit. i could see it going there but i'm well adjusted and can deal with all the bullshit that i have going on now.

no one on here knows me so consider all this ranting. :thumbsup:

This is a picture of me before I stopped listening to my Internist. November 2005. I was then in a serious money mode. ($56K in 45 days) March 2006.

www.imdb curtis scott/

TT :hammer:

I met a guy yesterday who works at Napa in Ventura. I needed a inline fuse for the Winnebago direct TV inverter. He stated he knows Ken Schrader personally. When Dale Earnhardt crashed and died in January 1998 at Daytona, Ken Schrader ran over to the black number 3 car looked in the window, and walked away. Dale's face was buried into the steering wheel straight on and was dead. Ken walked away so fast everyone knew the "KING OF NASCAR WAS DEAD!"

A very sad day in racing history INDEED! I would have thought his head would have been tilted to one side or the other. Remember, Dale wore an open face helmet and had no head and neck restraint system in 1998. RIP' KING OF NASCAR #3 CHEVROLET 7 TIME CHAMPION.

The look on Kens face was a look of terror and shame>?

WHAT A SAD F-ING STORY TO TELL! :thumbdown: