To all you SFVISBF peeps..

Reminds me of; TEXAS HARDTAILS TV SHOW

I like bikes and beer, guns and girls. Remember, the mother and the son? Also the hot babe on that show? All the good shows are canceled.>

A bad beard day>? I got a stripping knife comb for the dog>/ I will lend it to you after the dog show at the end of the month!

Be well you crazy biker dude's. Life is still all GOOD!

TT

:hack: Hack the beard with some sizzors>? Trim it up! It will grow back and your still a "BAD" man/?
I would rather have 100 BAD BEARD DAYS than a 5 minute beard trim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Bad beard day or not, you are star quality! I heard you guys dont like newbies, was that for the show or is that just how it is, cause i'd love to race with these guys.
Thanks!
You need to race with the Ventura chapter a couple of races,then you might be able to race with the SFVISBF chapter. PM me and I will give you the info.

Yeah,

I know how you feel>

I would have to say that if ten million people (10,000,000) are on heart or blood pressure medicine or something of that nature. I would have to guess one hundred million (100,000,000) people will not even go to the doctor as when fear steps in the way, of madness and/or creativity. There is always a perfect analytical answer.

I cannot agree with you.

Although, I respect your decision!

For myself, I will stay clean shaven, and keep my fingernails clean. As when you meet a new female they size you up in four seconds. First, they look at your face, stomach and then your hands. If they can decide in four seconds, if you are a friend, an enemy, a mate or none of the above, your finger’s will penetrate first, before anything else.

So have 100 bad beard days.

I want them to want me even if I cannot have them>

When is the show airing again tonight, I would like to see it>?

Peace

TT :scooter:

i found all of the footage of ed that they did not use.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/exu4HOZiXFs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/exu4HOZiXFs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, thats the way I am. The person in the vid is not me. I figured it had too much vulger language in it for other people(mainly kids) on this site. I hope the MODS let you keep it on here. That is me to the T !!!!!!!!!!! :thefinger: B:censure:

Last edited:
When the man in the yellow suits come for Ed, he will be doped up like that for the rest on his life. Rubber room. He's the tech inspector who decides who races and who does not?

I think I will condence my posts to three words. Sick. Abilify. Patient.
Ramone's "Lobotomy" "Iv'e gone Mental" "Blitzkrieg Bop"

TT

On vacation!
see you next Tuesday!

When the man in the yellow suits come for Ed, he will be doped up like that for the rest on his life. Rubber room. He's the tech inspector who decides who races and who does not?

I think I will condence my posts to three words. Sick. Abilify. Patient.
Ramone's "Lobotomy" "Iv'e gone Mental" "Blitzkrieg Bop"

TT

On vacation!
see you next Tuesday!
Yes I am the tech inspector. Thats what I get for being with the SFVISBF since day one.

Ed,

This is all in fun! I mean no disrespect. I do however wonder? I have lived in the SFV since 1992. When, I got married. I went to Culver City High School and grew up there. I wonder what you could be? If you loved the world? You live in. Yourself,, even more so? You seem way out of balance>?

Again, Only one thing will ever change>? You will get older. More bitter. Less likley to have self respect. Honor and dignity. Marine's Semper Fi motto spells it out ! Change is in the SFV air>?

Someone,,, upstairs loves you! The whole damn Forum know's your hurting inside!! Outside! All over.

Tech yourself! Look in the mirror and see just how "FREE YOU WANT TO BE?"

Take care!

TT :thumbsup:

Ed,

This is all in fun! I mean no disrespect. I do however wonder? I have lived in the SFV since 1992. When, I got married. I went to Culver City High School and grew up there. I wonder what you could be? If you loved the world? You live in. Yourself,, even more so? You seem way out of balance>?

Again, Only one thing will ever change>? You will get older. More bitter. Less likley to have self respect. Honor and dignity. Marine's Semper Fi motto spells it out ! Change is in the SFV air>?

Someone,,, upstairs loves you! The whole damn Forum know's your hurting inside!! Outside! All over.

Tech yourself! Look in the mirror and see just how "FREE YOU WANT TO BE?"

Take care!

TT :thumbsup:
HUH ?????????????? :eek:ut: