Tote Gote Nova 680

jeep4me

Well, I hate to do it, but I'm putting my 1967 Tote Gote Nova Model 680 up on the auctioning block.

I have completely restored this bike. Every nut and bolt (well almost everyone) has been either replaced with new or cleaned up to like new. It has a brand new belt and also comes with an extra gas tank and a second set of footpegs w/rubbers. I have invested over $2000 in this bike and have put countless hours into it. I hardly ever ride it and hate to see in get beat up sitting in my garage. It does have a few small chips but nothing a little touch up won't fix.

It currently has an 8hp Briggs I/C engine and comes with the original Briggs 6hp. The 8hp runs great and gives this bike alot of power. The 6hp is missing some parts but does run if they are put back on.

It isn't the fastest bike but will climb a tree.

I have won two Best of Show trophies for it at the Ann Arbor Oldschool Minibike Show. One in Trail Modified and one in Trail Stock.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

I'm asking $1900 for it, but will consider cash and interesting trades (currently looking for a Powell, Steen or something VERY fast). This bike is quite heavy so shipping may be costly.

These pictures are of it when I originally completed it 2yrs ago (and it had the 6hp on it), so it is a little dusty and it now has the 8hp installed with a different exhaust setup.

Last edited:

jeep4me

Man those shaft drives are cool and getting to be very hard to find!
That's what I thought when I first bought this bike. But after I found it I found another three or four here in MI, all of them were missing many parts unlike this one which was complete.

Thanks for the compliment!! I love this bike and hate to get rid of it, but I can't keep everything.