Trail Horse! Not stock

After puttering around with this little thing for nearly 20 years. I finally got it finished. Now I can't ride it. At 75 years, I just can't tuck my legs up under me to keep my feet on the pegs. Located in Central Delaware. $600. The engine has less than an hour of usage. I just changed the break-in oil 15 minutes of run time ago. Everything is new, tires, wheels, engine, chain, clutch, grips, lever, cable! Paint is 6 feet good. Closer shows the flaws! I keep the pull cord cover off solely to make it easier for me to start it.

Attachments

After puttering around with this little thing for nearly 20 years. I finally got it finished. Now I can't ride it. At 75 years, I just can't tuck my legs up under me to keep my feet on the pegs. Located in Central Delaware. $600. The engine has less than an hour of usage. I just changed the break-in oil 15 minutes of run time ago. Everything is new, tires, wheels, engine, chain, clutch, grips, lever, cable! Paint is 6 feet good. Closer shows the flaws! I keep the pull cord cover off solely to make it easier for me to start it.
I just bought a new toy, (35 Ford). Now i am eager to sell. How about a Trailhorse frame and everything on it brand new, for $400.00? Come get it, I need the space, (and money)!