wanted wheels and tires

Hey guys im looking to replace my wheels and tires . the bike im working on has some funky 2.5/10inch wheels and tires on it the dont look good on this bike im wanting to go to the 4 or 5 inch wheels and tires all around . this is a budget build im doing . ive looked at the stuff at the local northern tool wow to much for me the rear wheel complete with sprocket was 57.99 and the front wheel and tire complete was 27.99. i only have like 60 bucks in the whole bike includeing the new parts i bought . so if any of you guys have a front wheel and tire complete and a rear wheel and tire complete with sprocket (35 chain) and want to sell them shipped cheap . i can pay quickly .. can email me at mikemanh1954@aol.com thanks guys willing to spend up to 50 bucks shipped and dont mind if the stuff isent perfect ie surface rust -bad bearing . long as the tires are ok and hold air i can sand and paint the wheels . also would trade the wheels and tires i have or sell them cheap they are 2.5 by 10 inch on wire wheels painted black .