What do I have??

I’m brand new to the mini bike world. My wife’s uncle gave me this ARCO and I am wondering if anyone knows anything about it I have not found a serial # on it. Any significance to the green fenders before I paint them. So far I did a predator 212 swap, new tubes, new chain. It had a Briggs 3.5 in when I got it that was barley running and missing a lot of parts; that’s why I did the swap. Also looking for a new seat. Can anyone give a recommendation where to buy and to get replacement part specific to this bike. Also what’s a better foot peg option than the clap on ones. Look forward to messing around with it and my 4 year old is also REALLY excited. 34F28E89-11FC-4960-8557-46B5BBE74728.jpeg Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
It's a very common mini bike. The green fenders aren't original and the wheels would have been originally white. As far as finding parts specific to that bike. Good luck. You will have to search ebay, here and other online sources to find those. But since you're already putting a Predator in it there are places like OldMiniBikes.com that sell replacement parts including seats and foot pegs.

Welcome to the oldminibikes.com show!! Enjoy!

Take a look at the Arco media section to compare your bike! Looks like it's ready to ride. Just have the seat reupholstered. Look at universal pegs for options. Careful with your 4yr old now that it has that 212.

Take a look at Hent.com (owner of this site) for parts and post an ad in the "Wanted" section for original parts.
Thanks for the information! My 4 year old is just a passenger. He also likes when I “ride with him” when he takes his 40V 7.5ah 4 wheeler out. The 212 is a beast in these little bikes. It could definitely inflict some pain on an individual.