Wierd Chopper?

Hello All,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

My dad got this out of the weeds at his buddies place. Buddy doesn't remember much about it. Had a little engine that I am working on getting a 212 hooked up into. Was just wondering if anyone had any idea of what this could be, even if it's just a wally-world special. It had to be a decent bike when it was new, it has horn, turn signals, and shocks. Even if I don't find anything out about this bike I will eventually start my build progress on making this bike my own.

Thanks,
Stopsign

6140392881.jpg IMG_15421.jpg

Thanks guys, the APC Mini Chopper is the closest thing to the look. It doesn't really matter what it was because what it is going to be is a Stopsign original. Out with the little 1/3hp weedwhacker engine, shoving that 212 in there was fun, it has like an 1/8" of clearence to fit it into the frame. I have new tires w/ 5/8" driveshaft, beefier than the stock 1/2in", centrifugal clutch and geared to that sweet 6:1 ratio. Not messing with any internals, just plan to be a show cruiser. I am going to remake the seat cover my self, out of leather. Chainguard will be old license plates. Tons of ideas not enough time, but when it's done, I am going to have a rockin' rat bike. Stay Tuned!