WTB: Kelsey Hayes (K-H) 200M Brake Caliber Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to beat a dead horse on this extremely hard-to-find item appearing in countless threads, but just throwin’ it out there in case someone suddenly discovered they have one of these to sell. Can’t hurt for asking. Appreciate it. Thanks.

Wow, FunWithStuff, that was fast! Now, can you find me one for under $200? (Only kidding of course, I know this can be the expected ball park range). I just bookmarked the listing but I’ll have to ponder a bit to see if I dare go there. I think I may have gotten on the mini bike bandwagon a bit too late in life, lol. (Or maybe its just the economy). But definitely, thanks for your help with this!

Well, the price definitely works better than the previous listing above! Probably not quite right for what I’m looking for but definitely close. Worth considering, though. Thanks, mc1!

Four Hundred Five Dollars!!!!
I need to find some old riding mower brake that will bolt onto these bikes! Maybe I can save you guys some grief and some money!

That is unreasonable.

Certainly not justifying the high prices on some of these parts for sale, but it seems this listing is not too far off from what other people are fetching for these rare brake calipers. Though sadly, takes some of the fun out of the mini bike hobby.

Why am I being accused of being a scammer??? I simply passed on a link that was given to me for a KH 200 caliper brake that's posted on eBay. I ashamed to admit that I just purchased one on eBay myself this past weekend for almost the same price. Way too much money but I desperately needed the part. If this is how a new member is going to be treated on this forum, I'll certainly end my membership. Thanks for the kind words, sparkwizard.

Why am I being accused of being a scammer??? I simply passed on a link that was given to me for a KH 200 caliper brake that's posted on eBay. I ashamed to admit that I just purchased one on eBay myself this past weekend for almost the same price. Way too much money but I desperately needed the part. If this is how a new member is going to be treated on this forum, I'll certainly end my membership. Thanks for the kind words, sparkwizard.
My words were not kind about you, SCAMMER.

P.S.
I really think you suck.

Just to give a bit of insight to this situation, I received an email alert last night from someone who calls himself "Feralphilosophy" who was responding to my WANTED ad on this forum. Don't know if he is a member or not. His message to me was "I just listed an extra KH 200M I had laying around on eBay comparable to what I’ve paid in the past and current sold comps." The email came in through the oldminibikes site so it looked legit. Maybe he could step in to set this situation right. I don't like being accused as a scammer. Maybe the Moderator could step in as well. I think a little deescalation is in order. Thank you.

All right this was definitely a scam but not from me -- I apologize to all for passing the link to the eBay listing (which may not be legit). I thought I was responding to "BigBoyToys" who said he was going to look for a caliper for me over the weekend. What's peculiar is that the email alert I received for the OldMiniBikes post from Feralphilosophy (who gave me the link to the eBay listing) never appeared on this actual site so yes, I now see it was a scam. So once again sorry about this, kinda new at this, but I learn fast.

All right this was definitely a scam but not from me -- I apologize to all for passing the link to the eBay listing (which may not be legit). I thought I was responding to "BigBoyToys" who said he was going to look for a caliper for me over the weekend. What's peculiar is that the email alert I received for the OldMiniBikes post from Feralphilosophy (who gave me the link to the eBay listing) never appeared on this actual site so yes, I now see it was a scam. So once again sorry about this, kinda new at this, but I learn fast.
What is 12 times 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.