New profile posts

it look like it missing cylinder and head on the pred so hang a chicken there
Made from soft cotton-rich fabric, the MGK Merch t-shirt has an oversized fit and ribbed trim for added comfort. The embroidered logo and heart are easily noticeable, and the design is simple but still stylish. The t-shirt can easily be paired with a pair of jeans or a skirt to complete the look. A great choice for everyday wear, this stylish T-shirt is available online.

https://www.mgkmerch.shop/
so what is this bike call i was cleaning the bike and found make in italy on brake wear cable hook up can you pic
R
ruppking
Most of the 10" to 16" wheels and brakes were made by Grimeca in Italy. Not sure what you want a photo of. Your question was a little incoherent.
Can you be more specific.
I bought the tree cutters the Tecumseh repair manual states in a proper valve job. also there factory ream for 1-32 oversized guides valve for worn valve guides. Tecumseh made and sold sold them . the case and pilots were purchased from them at the same time. 60 degree 111.131 degree 115. 46 degree 110.
Hi not jumping on your post,The last I heard from Sam is that he is done for a while and No longer burnishing any more parts as of April -1-2022
Hi Sam, I have some plastic parts that have been media blasted clean. Will your machine make the plastic shine again? Thanks JTG
Hi John, I am new to the forum and understand you have made springs for Tecumseh kick-starters. I purchased a kick starter that was supposed to be NOS, but quickly discovered it was missing three parts: 23, 24 and 25. I believe I can find parts 24 and 25 but the spring P/N 590507 Spring, Dog is the difficult one. Do you have one of these by chance? Or could I hire you to make one? Please let me know. Thanks!